Victory in the 2015 Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 gave Craig Lowndes a prominent place in the history books of Australian motorsport and V8 Supercar racing. Lowndes claimed his sixth Bathurst 1000 win, guiding his Red Bull Racing Australia Commodore VF to victory and placing him in the record books alongside Peter Brock, Jim Richards, Larry Perkins and Mark Skaife as the only drivers with six or more victories in the famous race. It also gave Lowndes a record 13th podium finish in the race, surpassing the joint record of 12 held by Brock, Richards and Perkins.
In conjunction with Triple Eight Race Engineering, we are pleased to release ‘SIX OF THE BEST’, commemorating Craig Lowndes’ victory in the 2015 Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000. Featuring the facsimile signature of Lowndes and limited to just 888 editions, ‘SIX OF THE BEST’ is officially licensed by Triple Eight Race Engineering. A must have for all Triple Eight fans so act now to ensure you don’t miss out!
- Commemorates Craig Lowndes’ brilliant sixth victory in the 2015 Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000
- Features Lowndes’ facsimile signatures
- Includes accounts of Lowndes’ Bathurst history, including six breathtaking wins over nearly two decades
- Limited to just 888 editions – Lowndes’ Triple Eight car number
- Officially licensed by Triple Eight Race Engineering
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 70cm x 40cmm
*Australia wide postage and handling is included in the purchase price. Prints comes rolled and shipped in a mailing tube.
1 in stock